WHY GET A PORTAL?
ACCESS YOUR PROFILE
Personally access and update your household information. No need to contact the Parish Office to change your address, phone number, and email, or to view your contribution statements.
If you decide to opt in, the church directory will become available and allow you to see and communicate with other Prince of Peace parishioners.
Register for events from the comfort of your home, or anywhere with internet access.
create your pop portal
CREATE YOUR PORTAL
Follow the instructions below to create your POP Portal. Creating a portal will not automatically register you as a member of Prince of Peace. To register as a member, please complete the Online Member Registration, after you've created your portal account.
STEP 1: COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM
- Click "Create a Portal" below. Complete the registration form on the portal site (an email address is required to complete the process), then click “Create an account”.
STEP 2: CHECK YOUR EMAIL
- Once you receive your validation email, click the link provided that will bring you back to the POP Portal sign-in page.
STEP 3: LOG IN TO THE PORTAL
- Use the email and password you created in Step 1 to log in.
- If the name and email you provided matches exactly with what we already have on file, you will immediately see your personal profile.
- If the name and email you provided does not match exactly with what we have on file, fill out the additional form with information about you, and we will match your information within 2-3 days.
STEP 4: UPDATE YOUR PROFILE
- Once you are able to see your profile, you may make updates to your profile and those in your household by clicking “Update Your Profile”.
NEED MORE HELP?
Watch the video below for step-by-step guidance through the process. For printable instructions download the POP Portal Instructions document.
WHY ISN'T MY PASSWORD WORKING?
Click on "forgot?" to reset your password. You will be sent a link to the email address you registered to reset your password. If this is the first time you have accessed the POP Portal site you will have to first create an account before being able to log in. To create your portal account for the first time, click on "Don't have an account? Sign Up" at the the bottom right side of the sign-in screen.
WHY CAN'T I SEE MY FAMILY MEMBERS?
Please wait 2 to 3 days for the POP Portal administrator to match your account with what we have in our database. Once your account is matched up you will be able to see your family members.
If you are still unable to see family members after 2 to 3 days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I ADD FAMILY MEMBERS?
Has your family grown? You may add an additional family member by completing the Online Member Registration Form. Log in to your portal account then complete the registration form online. Be sure to include the date of birth of your additional family member.
CAN I REMOVE FAMILY MEMBERS?
If a family member is no longer part of your household or is incorrect, please email email@example.com and include the first and last name and birthday, if available, of the household member that does not belong in your family profile. The POP Portal administrator will remove them for you.
IS MY PORTAL ACTIVATED IF IT'S NOT AT 100%?
You do not have to have your profile be 100% complete to have an active portal. Your POP Portal account becomes active as soon as you validate your email address by clicking on the link in the email sent to you when you created your account. .
HOW DO I GET MY PROFILE TO BE 100% COMPLETE?
To have your profile be 100% complete you will need to include information in the "Tell us a little bit about yourself" section, include emergency contact information, have at least one social network account filled in, include a website associated with you, like a business, etc. (uncommon), and upload a profile picture.