Is Your Marriage Recognized by the Church?

Now is a wonderful time for renewal and returning to the Sacraments. If your marriage is not recognized, we invite you to bring new meaning to your lives with a convalidation ceremony at Prince of Peace. Convalidation is not simply a “blessing” of an existing union, it is a new, free act of consent by each spouse.

If you have questions about your marriage, or would like more details about convalidation ceremonies, please contact Ve Anne Sheffield at, or call the Parish Office.